Following the success of the SENSoR project and her role in supporting delivery of that, Olivera Djordjevic has relocated from Athens to Belgrade. She will be assisting Milan Bozic and his team at AMSS-CMV in their work and EuroRAP and its members throughout Europe in preparation of grant submissions. Olivera has around 10 years’ experience of work with the European Commission and associated agencies on projects linked to urban issues, travel and traffic safety. In SENSoR Olivera was the principal contact with the South East Europe Transnational Cooperation Programme and active in visits that included Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Czech Republic, Montenegro, Serbia and Slovenia. Her background is in international relations. She is contactable at: email@example.com
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland