The half-day policy seminar is designed for those in authorities responsible for the strategic road safety and maintenance of national or regional road networks and for those in autoclubs, universities and other civil society groups working to support the UN Decade and make roads safe. Case studies and new evaluation will be presented. This seminar forms part of the biennial plenary meeting of EuroRAP members from 30 European countries.
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland