This report explains how EuroRAP road inspections are carried out, the infrastructure elements that are assessed as part of the survey and how these elements are combined to calculate the EuroRAP Road Protection Score and Star Ratings. The document is presented here to enable practitioners to understand and engage with the EuroRAP protocols.
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland