This report explains how EuroRAP road inspections are carried out, the infrastructure elements that are assessed as part of the survey and how these elements are combined to calculate the EuroRAP Road Protection Score and Star Ratings. The document is presented here to enable practitioners to understand and engage with the EuroRAP protocols.
- EuroRAP signs the POLIS-EuroCities ‘’New Paradigm for Safe City Streets’’Declaration
- Connected and Automated Driving: What is needed from the EU, 13 November 2019, Brussels
- EuroRAP and iRAP attended the UN Road Safety Collaboration (UNRSC) at the WHO headquarters, 29-30 October 2019, Geneva.
- Saving Lives Assessing and Improving TEN-T Road Network Safety (SLAIN) Consortium meeting and Conference, 10-11 October, Athens
- FEVR – World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims, 2019