Risk Mapping results showing the statistical risk of traffic accidents resulting in death or serious injury occurring on FB&H main roads for 2006-2008 covering over 2,000kms in total.
- SAVE THE DATE: EuroRAP General Assembly 2020
- “Welcome to RAP journey”. There is no management without assessment – Interview with Mr. Xavier Flores, TES-GenCat
- Risk Mapping for the TEN-T in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Spain: update
- CEF SLAIN project – Contribute to our Case studies database on road safety assessment
- EU target for reducing fatal road accident victims by 50% for the UN decade 2010-2020 is partly achieved by Spain and Catalonia