These are the results of the EuroRAP Star Rating of the trunk roads in England. These roads are the responsibility of the Highways Agency. Ratings have been completed for the whole of the Highways Agency network in England. The report explains how the study was done, lists those roads in each category with the lowest Star Ratings and presents recommendations for action based on raising the standard of the road network as a whole, identifying priority routes and layouts and considering appropriate countermeasures.
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland