For the fourth year, researchers at the Technical Institute of Gdansk, together with experts from the motoring club PZM and the Foundation for Civil Engineering have developed a risk map for national roads in Poland. The results show a significant decrease in the length of the network rated as high risk.
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland