A report (in Icelandic) detailing the inspection and Star Rating of Iceland’s main roads. the 465km of roads included in this report were initially assessed in 2006 and have been re-assessed in 2009 to explore how Star Ratings have changed with road improvements. Contains comprehesive results from road inspectiosn, alongside Risk Mapping results since 2001.
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland