EuroRAP and iRAP have supported the URS-Nathan-Universinj team in their work on rehabilitation of the M2-R7 in Moldova for the Millennium Challenge Corporation and the Republic of Moldova State Road Administration. This report assesses the likely effect of safety improvements after rehabilitation.
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland