This map shows the changing risk of death and serious injury that road-users face across Europe’s major road network. Your risk can change greatly as you turn from one road section onto another. Even within the same country, you can be over 10 times more likely to die on some main roads than others. By choosing a 4-star route, wearing a seat belt and driving at a safe speed you can be 20 to 30 times safer.n.
- SAVE THE DATE: EuroRAP General Assembly 2020
- “Welcome to RAP journey”. There is no management without assessment – Interview with Mr. Xavier Flores, TES-GenCat
- Risk Mapping for the TEN-T in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Spain: update
- CEF SLAIN project – Contribute to our Case studies database on road safety assessment
- EU target for reducing fatal road accident victims by 50% for the UN decade 2010-2020 is partly achieved by Spain and Catalonia