Almost all of us know someone who has been killed in a road crash. In the last decade alone, half a million Europeans have been killed on our roads. This reservoir of human suffering rarely surfaces in the media – each personal tragedy is endured by the few involved. In 2001, pilot EuroRAP results were available for just 4 countries. Now, only a few years later, this report describes work done, planned, or in hand in nearly 20 countries.
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland