A report documenting results from road inspections on main roads in Iceland, including comprehensive maps and tables of overall Star Rating scores, alongside scores for junctions, roadsides, and median. A specific finding in the report relates to the design and placement of roadside lighting columns. Designed to break away on impact the study revealed that they are not in accordance with European standards and fall short of the testing required.
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland