“Investment and infrastructure” is a priority of the G20 meetings in Australia in 2014. At those meetings the G20 has an opportunity to take action on road safety, on a scale that is commensurate with the enormous size of the problem. They must support the proposed UN post-2015 Sustainable Development Goal to halve road traffic deaths.
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- Seeking a Project Director, Project Officer and Road Safety Engineer!
- Launch of EuroRAP Star Rating results in Iceland