“Investment and infrastructure” is a priority of the G20 meetings in Australia in 2014. At those meetings the G20 has an opportunity to take action on road safety, on a scale that is commensurate with the enormous size of the problem. They must support the proposed UN post-2015 Sustainable Development Goal to halve road traffic deaths.
- SAVE THE DATE: EuroRAP General Assembly 2020
- “Welcome to RAP journey”. There is no management without assessment – Interview with Mr. Xavier Flores, TES-GenCat
- Risk Mapping for the TEN-T in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Spain: update
- CEF SLAIN project – Contribute to our Case studies database on road safety assessment
- EU target for reducing fatal road accident victims by 50% for the UN decade 2010-2020 is partly achieved by Spain and Catalonia