Today is World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims -remember the millions killed/injured in road crashes & their families/communities. Let’s not forget that more than 1.2 million people die on the world’s roads every year. That’s 3,500 lives every single day. Also, on this day, we thank all those with their immediate intervention to save lives in cases of road accidents; we draw attention to the need for better implementation of national legal frameworks, awareness mechanisms, road safety upgrades of the infrastructure, the deployment of Connected and Automated technologies and immediate post-accident actions such e-call to save as many families as possible.
FEVR – World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims, 2019
- EuroRAP signs the POLIS-EuroCities ‘’New Paradigm for Safe City Streets’’Declaration
- Connected and Automated Driving: What is needed from the EU, 13 November 2019, Brussels
- EuroRAP and iRAP attended the UN Road Safety Collaboration (UNRSC) at the WHO headquarters, 29-30 October 2019, Geneva.
- Saving Lives Assessing and Improving TEN-T Road Network Safety (SLAIN) Consortium meeting and Conference, 10-11 October, Athens
- FEVR – World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims, 2019