Today is World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims -remember the millions killed/injured in road crashes & their families/communities. Let’s not forget that more than 1.2 million people die on the world’s roads every year. That’s 3,500 lives every single day. Also, on this day, we thank all those with their immediate intervention to save lives in cases of road accidents; we draw attention to the need for better implementation of national legal frameworks, awareness mechanisms, road safety upgrades of the infrastructure, the deployment of Connected and Automated technologies and immediate post-accident actions such e-call to save as many families as possible.
FEVR – World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims, 2019
- SAVE THE DATE: EuroRAP General Assembly 2020
- “Welcome to RAP journey”. There is no management without assessment – Interview with Mr. Xavier Flores, TES-GenCat
- Risk Mapping for the TEN-T in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Spain: update
- CEF SLAIN project – Contribute to our Case studies database on road safety assessment
- EU target for reducing fatal road accident victims by 50% for the UN decade 2010-2020 is partly achieved by Spain and Catalonia