On 22 November 2017, for the eighth consecutive year in Sofia, the Bulgarian Branch Association for Road Safety gave awards for “Contribution to Road Safety”. In the category “Innovative input and introduction of good road safety practices” the award was given to EuroRAP for the development and implementation of the method for assessing the roads and working with ViDA software. The award was presented by Mr Ivanov, president of BBARS. On behalf of EuroRAP, Milan Bozic (AMSS-CMV) received the award highlighting the importance of international cooperation for improvement of road safety in the wider region of South East Europe.
EuroRAP wins an Innovation Award – Bulgaria 2017
- SAVE THE DATE: EuroRAP General Assembly 2019
- Report from the EuroRAP General Assembly 2018
- European Institute of Road Assessment wins RADAR bid
- New report tackles the transition to automated vehicles on roads that cars can read
- EuroRAP General Assembly 2018 (Rotterdam) – Programme, Member registration and hotel booking forms now available