On 22 November 2017, for the eighth consecutive year in Sofia, the Bulgarian Branch Association for Road Safety gave awards for “Contribution to Road Safety”. In the category “Innovative input and introduction of good road safety practices” the award was given to EuroRAP for the development and implementation of the method for assessing the roads and working with ViDA software. The award was presented by Mr Ivanov, president of BBARS. On behalf of EuroRAP, Milan Bozic (AMSS-CMV) received the award highlighting the importance of international cooperation for improvement of road safety in the wider region of South East Europe.
- SAVE THE DATE: EuroRAP General Assembly 2020
- “Welcome to RAP journey”. There is no management without assessment – Interview with Mr. Xavier Flores, TES-GenCat
- Risk Mapping for the TEN-T in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Spain: update
- CEF SLAIN project – Contribute to our Case studies database on road safety assessment
- EU target for reducing fatal road accident victims by 50% for the UN decade 2010-2020 is partly achieved by Spain and Catalonia