On 22 November 2017, for the eighth consecutive year in Sofia, the Bulgarian Branch Association for Road Safety gave awards for “Contribution to Road Safety”. In the category “Innovative input and introduction of good road safety practices” the award was given to EuroRAP for the development and implementation of the method for assessing the roads and working with ViDA software. The award was presented by Mr Ivanov, president of BBARS. On behalf of EuroRAP, Milan Bozic (AMSS-CMV) received the award highlighting the importance of international cooperation for improvement of road safety in the wider region of South East Europe.
- EuroRAP signs the POLIS-EuroCities ‘’New Paradigm for Safe City Streets’’Declaration
- Connected and Automated Driving: What is needed from the EU, 13 November 2019, Brussels
- EuroRAP and iRAP attended the UN Road Safety Collaboration (UNRSC) at the WHO headquarters, 29-30 October 2019, Geneva.
- Saving Lives Assessing and Improving TEN-T Road Network Safety (SLAIN) Consortium meeting and Conference, 10-11 October, Athens
- FEVR – World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims, 2019