The highly anticipated ‘Leading the mobility transformation: The future of the EU auto industry’ Summit organised by the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) took place on Wednesday 4 September. More than 300 stakeholders in the field of mobility gathered in Brussels to discuss how the EU auto sector can take the global lead in the transformation of mobility.
ACEA Summit on Mobility Transformation, 4 September 2019, Brussels
- SAVE THE DATE: EuroRAP General Assembly 2020
- “Welcome to RAP journey”. There is no management without assessment – Interview with Mr. Xavier Flores, TES-GenCat
- Risk Mapping for the TEN-T in Croatia, Greece, Italy and Spain: update
- CEF SLAIN project – Contribute to our Case studies database on road safety assessment
- EU target for reducing fatal road accident victims by 50% for the UN decade 2010-2020 is partly achieved by Spain and Catalonia