The highly anticipated ‘Leading the mobility transformation: The future of the EU auto industry’ Summit organised by the European Automobile Manufacturers’ Association (ACEA) took place on Wednesday 4 September. More than 300 stakeholders in the field of mobility gathered in Brussels to discuss how the EU auto sector can take the global lead in the transformation of mobility.
ACEA Summit on Mobility Transformation, 4 September 2019, Brussels
- EuroRAP signs the POLIS-EuroCities ‘’New Paradigm for Safe City Streets’’Declaration
- Connected and Automated Driving: What is needed from the EU, 13 November 2019, Brussels
- EuroRAP and iRAP attended the UN Road Safety Collaboration (UNRSC) at the WHO headquarters, 29-30 October 2019, Geneva.
- Saving Lives Assessing and Improving TEN-T Road Network Safety (SLAIN) Consortium meeting and Conference, 10-11 October, Athens
- FEVR – World Day of Remembrance for Road Traffic Victims, 2019